|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 02:10 AM EST||
Virgin Media Inc. (“Virgin Media”) (NASDAQ:VMED) (LSE:VMED) notes the recent press speculation in relation to a possible corporate transaction between Virgin Media Inc. and Liberty Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBTY).
Virgin Media confirms that it is in discussions with Liberty Global, Inc., a leading international cable company, concerning a possible transaction. Any such transaction would be subject to regulatory and other conditions.
A further announcement will be made in due course.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Various statements contained in this press release constitute "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words like "believe", "anticipate", "should", "intend", "plan", "will", "expects", "estimates", "projects", "positioned", "strategy", and similar expressions identify these forward-looking statements, which involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements or budgeted, whether expressed or implied, by these forward-looking statements. These factors, among others, include the fact that no transaction may be agreed.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?