|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 12:31 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Deutsche Bank leads Institutional Investor's All-Europe Research Team for a third consecutive year, but by a much narrower margin over second-place UBS than in 2012. The German bank captures 38 total team positions, down from 44, while its Swiss rival adds three spots, bringing its total to 33.
Complete survey results can be found on Institutional Investor's website.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, which shared the second tier with UBS last year, slips to third after losing three positions, leaving it with 27. Morgan Stanley holds steady in fourth place despite increasing its team total from 24 to 26, and J.P. Morgan Cazenove -- which tied with Morgan Stanley last year -- dips to the No. 5 spot even though its total rises by one, to 25.
The 2013 All-Europe Research Team ranking reflects the opinions of nearly 2,150 money managers at more than 760 institutions managing an estimated $5.6 trillion in European equities, or roughly 83 percent of the MSCI Europe index's market cap of $6.8 trillion at the time of polling.
Leading this team is just one of four regional victories to which Deutsche Bank lays claim this year: The firm is also No. 1 on the All-Europe Sales and All-Europe Trading teams (for a second straight year), and it leads the lineup in the magazine's inaugural ranking of Europe's Top Corporate Access Providers.
For more information contact Alyssa Walker at email@example.com or (212) 224-3677.
About Institutional Investor
Now entering its fifth decade, Institutional Investor has consistently distinguished itself among the world's foremost financial publications with groundbreaking journalism and incisive writing that provides essential intelligence for a global audience. In addition, Institutional Investor offers a host of proprietary research and rankings that serve as respected industry benchmarks. For more information visit www.institutionalinvestor.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher