|By Marketwire .||
|February 4, 2013 10:25 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- AltiGen Communications, Inc. (OTCQX: ATGN), the leading provider of integrated Microsoft-based Unified Communications solutions, will announce its first quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results after the close of regular market trading on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. The Company will also hold a conference call to discuss the results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. ET).
AltiGen First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Conference Call
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. ET)
Jeremiah Fleming, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Philip McDermott, Chief Financial Officer
Dial (877) 407-8031 (domestic) or (201) 689-8031 (international) to listen in to the call. A live webcast will also be made available at www.altigen.com. A telephonic replay will be available approximately one hour after the call through March 5, 2013. To access the replay, dial (877) 660-6853 (domestic) or (201) 612-7415 (international), account #286 conference ID #408379. A web archive will be made available at www.altigen.com for 90 days following the call's conclusion.
About AltiGen Communications, Inc.
AltiGen Communications, Inc. (OTCQX: ATGN) is a leading provider of 100% Microsoft-based VoIP business phone systems and Unified Communications solutions. Having more than 10,000 customers around the world, AltiGen solutions are designed for high reliability, ease of use, seamless integration to Microsoft infrastructure technologies, and are built on a scalable, open standards platform. AltiGen's worldwide headquarters is in Silicon Valley, California, with international operations based in Shanghai, China. Local sales, service and support are provided by AltiGen's worldwide network of over 300 certified partners. For more information, call 1-888-ALTIGEN or visit the web site at www.altigen.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks