|By JCN Newswire||
|February 4, 2013 10:02 PM EST||
The main feature of the PVBCC-JCB SBR Card is identification. Cardmembers can use their cards for identification as a constituent of the city: whether resident, employee, official, senior citizen, etcetera, and also can use their cards to pay at any merchants where JCB is accepted and access to all ATMs for cash disbursement in the Philippines.
The PVBCC-JCB SBR Card supports specific benefits provided by the City Government of Bacoor such as scholar, medical, senior citizen, disaster-related assistance, and etcetera. Cardmembers can also enjoy discounts and other special offers at various merchant establishments affiliated by the City Government of Bacoor when paying with the card.
PVBCC and JCB will continue to work together to provide high quality services to meet the diverse needs and progressive lifestyles of Filipino customers.
About PVB Card Corporation
PVB Card Corporation headquartered in Makati City, Philippines, provides customized card issuing and acquiring programs. PVBCC's strategy enables it to offer flexible and innovative card solutions designed to suit its clients' unique requirements. PVBCC provides competitive prepaid card solutions for wide variety of organizations including but not limited to government entities and remittance companies. For more information, please visit: www.pvbcard.com .
About City Government of Bacoor
City Government of Bacoor is the gateway to the province of Cavite. Bacoor is the first capital of the Revolutionary Government under General Emilio Aguinaldo. The current city mayor is the Honorable Strike B. Revilla. The city is subdivided into 73 barangays and with a population of 520,216. For more information, please visit: www.bacoor.gov.ph
JCB is a major global payment brand and a leading credit card issuer and acquirer in Japan. JCB launched its card business in Japan in 1961 and began expanding worldwide in 1981. Its acceptance network includes over 23 million merchants and over a million cash advance locations in 190 countries and territories. JCB cards are now issued in 15 countries and territories, with more than 78 million cardmembers. As part of its international growth strategy, JCB has formed alliances with more than 350 leading banks and financial institutions globally to increase merchant coverage and cardmember base. As a comprehensive payment solution provider, JCB commits to provide responsive and high-quality service and products to all customers worldwide. For more information, visit: www.jcbcorporate.com/english .
Note: JCB statistics included in About JCB are as of the end of September 2012.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Jorge Benjamin Oca
PVBC Card Corporation
Tel: + 63-2-884-1793
Ms. Ayako Tanaka, Mr. Masayasu Okada
Corporate Planning Dept.
JCB International Co., Ltd.
Tel: +81-3-5778 8390
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2013 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London