|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 09:12 PM EST||
LAKE ELSINORE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- IDS Solar Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: IDST) announces that its Board of Directors has approved a twelve-for-one stock split of the Company's outstanding common stock to be effected through a stock dividend with a record date of February 7, 2013.
Stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 7, 2013 will be entitled to a stock dividend of eleven additional shares of common stock for every share of common stock they own. Based on the total number of shares of common stock outstanding prior, the stock split will increase the total number of shares of common stock outstanding from approximately 2,593,333 to 31,119,996 of the 90,000,000 shares of common stock currently authorized.
About IDS Solar Technologies, Inc.
IDS Solar Technologies is a GIIRS-rated, "Green" energy company that designs, develops, assembles and distributes a family of portable, solar power generators for use by consumers, industry, government and emergency management relief efforts worldwide. Some of the advantages of a solar-based electric power station over a conventional fossil-fuel electric generator are its lower operational costs, superior reliability, its expanded utility due to its zero exhaust, tighter footprint and profile and quiet operation, and higher sustainability.
Forward-looking & Safe Harbor Statement
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and those statements are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The company cautions that these forward-looking statements are further qualified by other factors. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any statements in this release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks