|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 07:30 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- InMage®, leading provider of backup, application recovery, disaster recovery and cloud computing announced today that SIFY®, a leader in IT Solutions and Services space with its core offerings on Enterprise IT Transformation, Managed IT and Cloud Services in India with a growing global market, has chosen its ScoutCloud platform to help bring Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) to their customers in India.
"SIFY's cloud services bouquet offers a true service aggregation platform and business solutions that are powered by best-of-breed technology providers. As we aim to be leaders in the Enterprise Cloud space, InMage partnership will bring its own set of unique and complimentary advantages to our platform," said Mr. Sanjay Kamboj, President - International Business, Cloud & Managed Services. "By partnering with InMage, a pioneer and proven leader in the fast growing DRaaS space, we have built a complete and robust eco-system of cloud services, with the industry leader in disaster recovery solutions."
SIFY selected InMage's ScoutCloud platform after an extensive proof of concept process. ScoutCloud combines best in class data protection, a comprehensive physical-to-virtual and virtual-to-virtual recovery engine that supports failover/failback for all applications, and automated provisioning of virtual machines and associated storage. This enables near zero RPO and RTO capable Recovery as a Service (RaaS). ScoutCloud protects any customer server (physical or virtual) and can recover it nearly instantaneously as a virtual machine in the cloud. It bundles P2V with remote replication, delivering true application-consistent data availability and block-level continuous data protection with failover/failback for any application.
"As India's leading integrated information, communications and technology organization, SIFY will leverage ScoutCloud to help enterprise customers manage their businesses better and maintain a competitive edge," said Kumar Malavalli, CEO, InMage. "This partnership is yet another validation of InMage's commitment to the success of our partners in delivering proven technology as a whole, and we are honored to be working with such a progressive organization as SIFY."
For more information, please visit www.inmage.com
Jennifer Sparks Bocchino
Sparks & Associates
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks