|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 06:57 PM EST||
GOLD RIVER, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- SkinStore.com, the nation's leading e-commerce specialty retailer providing scientifically sound solutions for healing and maintaining healthy skin, has added SkinMedica LYTERA Skin Brightening Complex to its assortment of premium products.
Featuring a proprietary blend of ingredients, SkinMedica LYTERA Skin Brightening Complex works to brighten and even skin tone by reducing the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration. The luxurious formula contains highly effective antioxidants which help to reveal a smooth, luminous complexion. In clinical studies, Lytera demonstrated similar efficacy when compared to the somewhat controversial ingredient, 4% hydroquinone. A recent clinical study reported that 85% of patients saw a greater improvement in overall skin condition after 12 weeks of treatment, and 79% of patients reported greater improvement in evenness of skin tone after 12 weeks of treatment.
"Recent advances have given numerous options for those seeking anti-aging therapies. However, treatment of dark patches and hyperpigmentation is just as important in rejuvenation as fine lines and wrinkles, and there is a lack of truly efficacious treatments available in this arena," said board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Annie Chiu. "The strong clinical results and multi-modal formulation of Lytera Skin Brightening Complex makes it a unique and vital addition to any brightening regimen," added Dr. Chiu.
Christina Bertolino, Senior Buying Manager at SkinStore.com, said, "SkinMedica continues to be an industry leader by providing safe, effective products. LYTERA Brightening Complex is not only effective, but also Hydroquinone-free."
Physician-founded in 1997, SkinStore carries over 250 premium brands of skin care, cosmetics, hair care, beauty tools and fragrances from around the world, including high quality products normally found only in luxury spas, fine department stores and dermatologist offices. Free shipping is applied to all U.S. orders over $49, and an esthetician-staffed call center is available Monday through Friday to answer customer questions. The company is headquartered in Gold River (Sacramento), California with enterprises in Sydney, Australia and affiliates in Hangzhou, China. For more information visit SkinStore.com, SkincareStore.com.au or SkinStoreChina.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks