|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 06:28 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Madison Venture Corporation ("MVC" or the "Company") reported that it had acquired ownership and control of a total of 475,000 Class B Common Shares of Madison Pacific Properties Inc. ("MadPac") at a purchase price of $3.15 per share. The purchase was carried out by way of private transaction.
Following the transaction, MVC owns approximately 29.1% of the Class B Shares and 37.8% of the Class C Shares of MadPac. MVC acquired the shares for investment purposes. The shares were acquired pursuant to the private agreement exemption from one person for consideration that was not more than 115% the market price of the shares as determined pursuant to securities legislation.
For further information, or to obtain a copy of the acquisition report filed under securities legislation, please contact Bruce Aunger at (604) 708-3283.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks