|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Newalta Corporation (TSX:NAL) will issue its results for the fourth quarter and year end of 2012 on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 after the market closes. Newalta will hold a conference call to discuss its results on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Newalta's management will review financial results for the fourth quarter and year end of 2012. The call will be hosted by Al Cadotte, President and CEO, and Mike Borys, Executive Vice President and CFO.
To participate in the teleconference, please call 416-695-6616 or 800-766-6630. To access the simultaneous webcast, please visit www.newalta.com. For those unable to listen to the live call, a taped broadcast will be available at www.newalta.com and, until midnight on Thursday, February 21, 2013, by dialing 800-408-3053 and using the pass code 3871450 followed by the number sign.
Newalta is North America's leading provider of innovative, engineered environmental solutions that enable customers to reduce disposal, enhance recycling and recover valuable resources from industrial residues. We serve customers onsite directly at their operations and through a network of 85 facilities in Canada and the U.S. Our proven processes, portfolio of more than 250 operating permits and excellent record of safety make us the first choice provider of sustainability enhancing services to oil, natural gas, petrochemical, refining, lead, manufacturing and mining markets. With a skilled team of more than 2,000 people, two decade track record of profitable expansion and commitment to commercializing new solutions, Newalta is positioned for sustained future growth and improvement. Newalta trades on the TSX as NAL. For more information, visit www.newalta.com.
Anne M. Plasterer
Executive Director, Investor Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher