|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 05:51 PM EST||
DAVIE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Team National was recently honored for its exemplary efforts at this year's Winterfest Boat Parade. Sponsored by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, the annual event featured mega-yachts and smaller boats alike, as they traveled east along the Intracoastal Waterway to Lake Santa Barbara in Pompano Beach. Upon arriving, each boat was given the opportunity to brighten up the night sky via a magnificent light display. After the excitement ended, it was revealed that Team National tied for first place in the Best in Lights category.
Team National sailed aboard the incredible Lady Windridge, a 170 ft. luxury vessel. Featuring the team logo in beautiful bright lettering, a festive American theme and an awe-inspiring array of lights, Team National made sure that its boat would stand out among the crowd.
If that weren't enough, the boat itself was filled with hundreds of enthusiastic Team National members. Miss Florida also made a special appearance, and was gracious enough to take pictures with many Team National members. She also participated in the high-energy fun that was being had throughout the ship.
Thousands of viewers watched the event from the nearby shorelines, and millions enjoyed it during the multiple televised showings. Spectators were also allowed to vote for their favorite boat. Just this past week it was revealed that Team National was the recipient of the prestigious People's Choice award with over 1,100 votes! Team National is very grateful for all of the support they received, and promises to strive to even greater heights.
What about including a few sentences mentioning that Winterfest is the largest spectator event in Florida and the seventh largest in the country.
Those who missed out on the event can still view photos at Team National's Winterfest Boat Parade blog. The 41st annual parade took place on December 15, 2012, and takes place during each holiday season.
About Team National:
Team National is a direct selling company located in Davie, Florida. It provides its members with savings in over 21 different industries, including factory direct pricing on furniture and more. It also offers an industry-leading compensation plan, which includes seven different ways to earn through Team National. The company's website is located at http://www.bign.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks