|By Marketwire .||
|February 4, 2013 05:23 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Enerflex Ltd. (TSX:EFX) ("Enerflex" or the "Company"), a leading supplier of products and services to the global energy industry, will release its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results on February 28, 2013. These results will be available on the Enerflex website at www.enerflex.com.
Analysts, investors, members of the media and other interested parties are invited to participate in a teleconference and audio webcast on Friday, March 1, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. MST to discuss the fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results and operating highlights.
To participate, please call 1.866.226.1792 or 1.416.340.2216. Please dial in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. No passcode is required. The live audio webcast of the teleconference will be available on the Enerflex website at www.enerflex.com under the Investor Relations section on March 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. MST.
The conference will begin with a brief address by J. Blair Goertzen, President and Chief Executive Officer and D. James Harbilas, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, followed by a question and answer period.
A replay of the teleconference will be available one hour after the conclusion of the call until midnight, March 8, 2013. Please call 1.800.408.3053 or 1.905.694.9451 and enter passcode 3903899.
Enerflex Ltd. is a single source supplier of products and services to the global oil and gas production industry. Enerflex provides natural gas compression and oil and gas processing equipment for sale or lease, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment and a comprehensive package of field maintenance and contracting capabilities. Through the Company's ability to provide these products and services in an integrated manner, or as stand-alone offerings, Enerflex offers its customers a unique value proposition.
Headquartered in Calgary, Canada, Enerflex has almost 3,300 employees. Enerflex, its subsidiaries, interests in affiliates and joint-ventures operate in Canada, the United States, Argentina, Colombia, Australia, the United Kingdom, Russia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Oman, Bahrain, Indonesia and Singapore. Enerflex's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "EFX". For more information about Enerflex, go to www.enerflex.com.
J. Blair Goertzen
President & Chief Executive Officer
D. James Harbilas
Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks