|By Marketwire .||
|February 4, 2013 05:08 PM EST||
BROOKLYN, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Simshabs Capital Partners, Ltd. is pleased to announce that an agreement has been reached by Simshabs VIII, Inc. which is one of its subsidiaries, to acquire an interest in the company known as Beneficial Holdings Associates, Inc. Such interest consists of the preferred shares with voting rights of over 50%.
It is anticipated that the growth of a portfolio held by the various subsidiaries of Simshabs Capital Partners, Ltd. will, over the long term, be enhanced by virtue of access to such investment vehicle which is publicly traded, but is, at the time, under-utilized and under-valued. It is anticipated that, with the passing of time, the impact of control of such entity will contribute to the long term value of the company.
Simshabs Capital Partners Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks