|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 04:16 PM EST||
MCLEAN, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Freddie Mac (OTC: FMCC) announces its highest-producing multifamily mortgage sellers of 2012. These are the lenders who transacted the most financing volume with Freddie Mac. Through these and other lenders, the company settled a record $28.8 billion in new multifamily volume last year, comprising 435,000 rental units, and resulting in over $21 billion in mortgage securitizations.
Attribute to John Cannon, senior vice president of Freddie Mac Multifamily Production, Sales and Marketing
- "These lenders are MVPs of multifamily finance, and we just won the Super Bowl by working well as a team. Together, we had a record year in loan purchases, with new and repeat borrowers. The top six sellers nationwide accounted for 65% of our total settlement volume for 2012."
- "Multifamily is a competitive market. These top sellers worked tirelessly to meet the financing needs of their communities and support the rental housing market."
Top Sellers Nationwide Volume 1. CBRE Capital Markets $6.2 Billion 2. Berkadia Commercial Mortgage $3.6 Billion 3. Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital $2.4 Billion (Tie for third) Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. $2.4 Billion 4. Walker & Dunlop, LLC $2.3 Billion 5. NorthMarq Capital, LLC $1.9 Billion
Top Seller by Freddie Mac Mulifamily Region
Southeast Region: Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, Richmond, Va.
Central Region: CBRE Capital Markets, Dallas, Texas
Western Region: CBRE Capital Markets, Newport Beach, Calif.
Northeast Region: Beech Street Capital, LLC, New York, N.Y.
Top Targeted Affordable Housing Sellers
1. Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
2. Citibank, NA
3. Oak Grove Commercial Mortgage LLC
Conventional Structured Transactions
1. Beech Street Capital, LLC
2. HSBC Bank USA
Top Seniors Housing Sellers
1. KeyBank Real Estate Capital
2. Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital
Partnership Award for outstanding collaboration, increased loan volume and commitment to working with Freddie Mac
- Beech Street Capital, LLC
- Jones Lange LaSalle
Freddie Mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's residential mortgage markets. Freddie Mac supports communities across the nation by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Today Freddie Mac is making home possible for one in four homebuyers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. www.FreddieMac.com. Twitter: @FreddieMac
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks