|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 02:43 PM EST||
AVX Corporation, (NYSE:AVX) a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and interconnect solutions, has developed a unique new series of high-voltage, conformally coated, radial leaded MLC capacitors for automotive applications. An extension of its successful Skycap® Series, AVX’s new X7R dielectric High Voltage AR Series capacitors feature a working voltage range of 1000V to 3000V, are AEC-Q200 qualified, and are readily available in two popular sizes, AR21 and AR30; additional sizes are available upon request.
“Unique new products like the Skycap® High Voltage AR Series capacitors, developed by AVX, are the driving force behind AVX’s position as a leading manufacturer of MLC capacitors for more than 40 years,” said Dan Lane, marketing manager at AVX.
AVX’s new Skycap® High Voltage AR Series capacitors possess the robust construction, excellent vibration characteristics, considerable thermal resistance, and high quality for which the Skycap® Series is known. Capacitance values for the AR Series range from 470pf to 68,000pf and its tolerance values are ±5%, ±10%, ±20% and +80%-20%. Fully qualified to automotive specification AEC-Q200, the Skycap® AR Series is ideal for use in automotive electronics, power supply decoupling and filtering, and a variety of high voltage applications.
Datasheets, samples, qualification data, and pricing are available upon request. Current lead time is 11 weeks.
For more information, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-2150, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644.
AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks