|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 02:32 PM EST||
LAVAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- NQ Exploration Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NQE) is pleased to announce that Martin Nicoletti has been appointed as the Company's Chief Financial Officer to replace Robert Ayotte.
Mr. Nicoletti is a certified general accountant with 23 years of experience. He graduated from the Quebec University in Trois-Rivieres in 1987 with a bachelor degree in business administration. He joined Price Waterhouse where he spent the next 4 years serving several clients in the mining industry. He spent the next 11 years with companies as a controller or chief accountant. Since 2004, he has been involved with public junior mining companies carrying exploration activities worldwide, with responsibilities in financial controls and financial reporting. He currently serves as the chief financial officer of a few public companies.
Mr. Nicoletti will receive 200,000 options, each giving its holder the right to purchase one share of the Company for $0.10. The options are valid for a five-year period.
We also regret to announce the departure of Robert Ayotte, who held the position of Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Grondin thanks Mr. Ayotte for his efforts, and wishes him every success in his future projects.
ABOUT NQ EXPLORATION INC.
NQ Exploration Inc. is a mining exploration company with a solid portfolio of mining properties in the James Bay and Abitibi regions of Quebec. NQ Exploration Inc. is betting on Quebec's excellent mineral potential and favourable investment climate to produce new world-class gold and base metal deposits.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher