|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 01:55 PM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- J.A.G. Mines Ltd (TSX VENTURE:JML) wishes to announce that its majority-owned subsidiary Olitra Inc. (OLITRA) is currently completing a private placement in the amount of up to three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000). This placement is being offered in units of $5,000 to arm's length accredited investors.
OLITRA plans to issue a total of up to three million five hundred thousand (3,500,000) shares at a price of $ 0.10 per share. As a result of this financing, JAG's equity position in OLITRA will be reduced by a maximum of 4.5% - from 67% to 62.5%. Olitra will use these proceeds to support its working capital requirements, including property renewal payments and legal and administration expenses related to Olitra's planned Listing.
Pursuant to the closing of its private placement, OLITRA plans to list with the TSX Ventures exchange. OLITRA anticipates that the Listing will be realized via a Qualifying Transaction (QT) with a Canadian Pool Corporation (CPC) or a reverse takeover (RTO) via a TSX-V listed firm. The shares issued in this private placement will not be consolidated during the Listing process.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher