|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 01:38 PM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Green Endeavors, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GRNE), a majority owned subsidiary of Nexia Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: NXHD), announced continued revenue growth in the month of January 2013.
Green Endeavors is reporting that the combined unaudited revenues for both Landis Lifestyle Salon locations and its newly opened Landis Experience Center were $279,897 for the month of January 2013, which is an increase of 16.9% compared to January 2012. The newer Marmalade salon reported January 2013 sales of $75,050, a 13.2% increase from 2012 sales. Our flagship Liberty Heights salon reported revenues in January 2013 of $190,292, a 10% increase over 2012. The Aveda Experience Center, which opened mid-August 2012 at the City Creek Center, reported revenues of $14,355.
CEO of GRNE, Richard Surber, noted, "I am happy with our salons performance and expect that the trend will continue throughout 2013. However, I believe our performance would have been better if the Salt Lake Valley had not be plagued with the worst air quality in the country coupled with heavy snow which kept many people in doors. The performance of our newest retail location in City Creek Center is well under projections. We are creating an action plan aimed at improving its performance."
About Green Endeavors, Inc.:
Green Endeavors, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GRNE), headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a holding company with operations in health & beauty. GRNE's wholly owned subsidiaries, Landis Salons, Inc. and Landis Salons II, Inc. http://www.landissalons.com, operate hair salons built around the world-class AVEDA product line. For more information, visit http://www.green-endeavors.com. The numbers are not audited and have not been reviewed by an independent accountant. GRNE strongly encourages the public to read the above information in conjunction with its filings and disclosures filed in 2012 and 2013. GRNE's disclosures can be viewed at www.sec.gov and www.otcmarkets.com. Investors should not invest more than they can afford to lose in penny stocks.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Green Endeavors, Inc.
801-575-8073 x 106
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London