|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 12:43 PM EST||
MILPITAS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- JDSU (NASDAQ: JDSU) (TSX: JDU) today announced that Tom Waechter, JDSU's President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation on behalf of the company at the 2013 Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 4:25 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.
To access the live webcasts, please visit JDSU's Investor Relations website and look for the link under "Events and Presentations." Following the conference, the presentation will be available for replay for up to 90 days.
JDSU (NASDAQ: JDSU) (TSX: JDU) innovates and collaborates with customers to build and operate the highest-performing and highest-value networks in the world. Our diverse technology portfolio also fights counterfeiting and enables high-powered commercial lasers for a range of applications. Learn more about JDSU at www.jdsu.com and follow us on JDSU Perspectives, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks