|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 12:39 PM EST||
MILPITAS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- JDSU (NASDAQ: JDSU) (TSX: JDU) today announced that it will host an Analyst Day on February 14, 2013 in San Francisco, CA, beginning at 12:30 p.m. PT until 5:30 p.m. PT. Executive presentations will provide an overview of the company's vision, strategy, key business initiatives and financial goals.
The event will be available to the public via a live webcast at www.jdsu.com/investors including corresponding slide presentations. Please visit the JDSU website at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to download any necessary software. Following the meeting, a replay of the webcast will be available for a limited period of time.
JDSU (NASDAQ: JDSU) (TSX: JDU) innovates and collaborates with customers to build and operate the highest-performing and highest-value networks in the world. Our diverse technology portfolio also fights counterfeiting and enables high-powered commercial lasers for a range of applications. Learn more about JDSU at www.jdsu.com and follow us on JDSU Perspectives, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher