|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 12:30 PM EST||
Reply.com, the leading online marketplace for local advertisers, today announced that it has acquired HomeGain. HomeGain has been one of the top visited real estate websites for over a decade and has thousands of real estate agents and brokers as its advertisers. Reply.com, which currently serves over 25 million locally targeted consumer visits per month (more than 20% of which are real estate consumers), will provide the current HomeGain advertisers with access to significantly more prospective buyers and sellers.
“We are thrilled to be adding HomeGain advertisers and consumers to our marketplace,” said Payam Zamani, founder and CEO of Reply.com. “Their brand is well-known in the real estate industry, they have long-standing relationships with many publishers, and they have a loyal following of real estate agents and brokers. We look forward to building on that foundation and growing HomeGain significantly in the future.”
“In my opinion, Reply.com is the perfect place for HomeGain to thrive in the future,” said Dan Jauernig, Chairman of HomeGain, Inc. and CEO of Classified Ventures. “This combination will certainly have a significant impact on the real estate market.”
Last month Reply.com announced that it reached over one million advertising auctions per day and hired Chris Mancini as Chief Marketing Officer to support the company’s rapid growth.
HomeGain is a leading provider of online marketing solutions that connect real estate agents and brokers with home buyers and sellers. HomeGain offers free services to find and compare real estate agents, research home values, and view homes for sale. Since 1999 REALTORS® have used HomeGain's real estate marketing programs to connect with consumers, promote their services and grow their business. HomeGain.com has been a top visited real estate website since 1999.
About Reply.com, Inc.
Reply.com, Inc. operates the leading marketplace for locally-targeted advertisers. Reply.com’s platform provides advertisers of all sizes with a simple and scalable solution for locally targeted marketing. Reply.com owns and operates many destination sites including iMotors.com, Contractors.com and MerchantCircle.com, which is the largest online network of local business owners in the nation with over 1.4 million member merchants and 17 million monthly local consumer visits. To learn more about Reply.com, please visit www.reply.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks