|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 12:26 PM EST||
The DotDM Corporation, the official administrator for .dm the top-level domain (TLD) of the Eastern Caribbean’s Commonwealth of Dominica, through an exclusive marketing arrangement with DNS Corporation has partnered with Moniker® and SnapNames®, both KeyDrive S. A. companies, to conduct an auction offering premium .dm domains.
“We are pleased with the commitment of our partners Moniker and SnapNames, both well regarded for premium domain auction and brokerage sales, to showcase this exceptional and unique collection of domains to the internet business community. Over the years, we have developed a strong identity and anticipate that through this strategic relationship, the release of these premium domains at this momentous juncture for DM Registry, will heighten global awareness, increase interest and generate further multi-sectoral development in the Caribbean’s Nature Island,” said Jennifer Aird, CEO of the DotDM Corporation.
Domains offered for auction will be available in two phases. The first phase will be a live auction conducted from the Webfest Global Conference being held in Santa Monica, CA on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, starting at 4:00 pm Pacific Time. Immediately following the Live Auction will be an Extended online auction that will include premium domains that remain available. The Extended auction ends March 8, 2013, at 12:15 pm Pacific Time.
For details visit: https://moniker.com/domainauction/events/2013-01-webfest-global/
Interested parties and bidders unable to attend the live auction, can view the auction as it occurs and submit bids online in real-time. Alternatively, bidders can also submit an absentee bid form or sign up for telephone proxy bidding. For information contact: auction[@]moniker.com.
Domains selected for this auction target popular e-commerce business categories. Featured inventory includes:
About Moniker & SnapNames
Moniker® and SnapNames® offer registries, registrars, businesses and individuals an array of services for domain registration, acquisition, management, appraisal, brokerage and sales. Moniker introduced the live domain name auction concept and is a top worldwide registrar. SnapNames pioneered and operates the largest online auction of expired and deleting domains, giving its customers access to the world’s best selection and most valuable names every day. For more information, visit http://www.moniker.com and http://www.snapnames.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks