|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 12:22 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5mv6ff/iptv_market) has announced the addition of the "IPTV Market Leader Report By Vendor and Service Provider Tier" report to their offering.
This report complements the IPTV Market Leader Report by Product and Region (Fall 2012) and contains sections on leaders broken down by subscriber tiers, as well as vendor--specific market data on their rankings, broken down by geography. Previously, these sections were included with the IPTV Market Leader Report, however as of this report they are being separated into two reports in order to better present data.
Because this report is a continuation of the IPTV Market Leader Report by Product and Region (Fall 2012), it includes the same data from that report as well as the same data methodology.
Presented is a breakdown of set--top box and middleware vendors by the number of subscribers in a specific subscriber tier. This involves breaking down service providers into five tier levels, based on the number of subscribers for each service provider. For example, Tier--1 service providers are those with over one million subscribers, while Tier--5 service providers are those with under 50,000 subscribers.
By breaking down rankings in this manner, it is easier to see which vendors are working with large, medium or smaller service providers. These new tier breakdowns for the set--top box and middleware product segments should assist IPTV service providers in looking at the vendor rankings in a new way that shows which vendors lead at each of the five distinct subscriber tier levels for the set--top box and middleware segments. Since set--top box and middleware decisions are currently some of the earliest made by new IPTV service providers, these new rankings should help smaller service providers in the earlier stages of picking key vendors.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5mv6ff/iptv_market
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher