|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 12:22 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Citadel Income Fund (TSX:CTF.UN) (the "Fund"), today announced that the Fund will renew its normal course issuer bid effective February 6, 2013 (the "Bid").
Under the Bid, the Fund may purchase up to 2,248,541 units of the Fund ("Units") representing 10% of the 22,485,417 public float Units as at February 1, 2013. The Fund may not, in any 30 day period, purchase more than 449,708 Units, representing 2% of the Units issued and outstanding. There are 22,485,417 issued and outstanding Units of the Fund as at February 1, 2013. All Units purchased pursuant to the Bid will be cancelled. Unit purchases will be made only through facilities of the TSX and will be in accordance with TSX rules and policies.
The Bid will commence on February 6, 2013 and terminate on the earlier of the date on which the Fund completes its purchases pursuant to the Bid or February 5, 2014. The number of Units purchased under the normal course issuer bid from February 1, 2012 to January 31, 2013 was 3,255,300 with a weighted average price paid per unit of $4.00. The Fund believes that it may be accretive to unitholders to engage in repurchases of its Units, from time to time, when they are trading at prices which the Fund believes reflect a discount from the underlying value of its Units.
Please contact your financial advisor or call
Artemis Investment Management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher