|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 11:14 AM EST||
GT Software, a leading technology solutions provider, today announced its successful completion of centralizing North American operations in its Atlanta, GA headquarters. The firm also revealed it has completed the next phase of its global expansion, with offices in the UK.
In Atlanta, GT Software has brought together key management, operations and development divisions in a centralized work environment that boasts new collaboration spaces, state-of-the-art training facilities, and a technology observatory. The goal is to more effectively build upon its synergistic modernization technologies and provide a more consistent and cohesive approach to supporting and enabling clients.
“We are excited to begin this New Year having successfully completed our centralization in Atlanta to better leverage our talent and expertise in providing a comprehensive solution to our clients’ migration and modernization challenges,” said Eric Nelson, President of GT Software. “We aim to bring innovations to market at a rapid pace, and centralizing operations to our headquarters is a key part that effort, as is our long-term growth strategy and expansion in Europe.”
Nelson adds that this centralized approach has allowed for improved operating efficiencies, cost savings, and the ability to service the market more effectively. Now with offices in the UK, this move also aligns with GT Software’s strategy to expand operations outside of North America.
GT Software’s diverse group of IT architects and modernization experts have access to the latest development and testing facilities, creating an environment that enables GT to provide the most comprehensive modernization solution in the market today.
In expanding its global footprint, GT Software’s goal is to continue to expand operations from the UK base and deliver dynamic, intelligent modernization capabilities for companies that seek to derive the greatest value from their technology platforms and mainframe investments.
For over three decades, GT Software has helped organizations optimize their technology investments by providing enterprise modernization solutions.
About GT Software
Celebrating 30 years of technology excellence, GT Software delivers a broad scope of integration, modernization, and migration solutions across a variety of platforms. Enterprises across the globe with legacy mainframe assets leverage GT Software solutions to optimize these technology investments while modernizing for use in mobile, cloud and web applications. For more information, visit www.gtsoftware.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London