|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 09:50 AM EST||
TP Systems, a Vancouver, BC, Canada software and services firm has officially announced its expansion to the US market. The US business unit, TP Systems-USA, has strategically located in Waltham, Massachusetts.
TPS-USA will be led by industry veteran Al Lucchese. Mr. Lucchese joins TP Systems as executive vice president, responsible for establishing and managing the firm’s presence in the United States. Mr. Lucchese will guide the US business unit in its start-up by establishing a local presence capable of supporting an aggressive growth plan. In addition to Lucchese’s responsibilities in the US, his executive level experience will be leveraged throughout TP Systems’ business in North America. Scott Ross, CEO says, “Al Lucchese has enjoyed a highly successful career leading multiple software and services organizations through varied stages of growth.” Lucchese articulated, “Our focus is to make SOHEMA, TP System’s Health & Human Services Case Management software a market leader in the US.”
SOHEMA supports the entire case management lifecycle and allows case workers to capture performance based metrics to track program and provider success. The integrated software and services solution provides users with a powerful interconnected tool that allows for real time electronic sharing of information and coordination of services. SOHEMA is a web based Cloud application.
Mr. Lucchese is a resident of Sudbury, Massachusetts.
About TP Systems
TP Systems (http://www.tpsystems.com) is a leading provider of software and services to government, non-profit, health and human services and insurance organizations throughout North America.
TP Systems is a creative and agile firm comprising more than 150 associates and headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., who for more than 35 years have helped clients bridge the gap between technology and people through innovative solutions delivery.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks