|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
Award-winning multidomain master data management (MDM) provider Stibo Systems has opened a new Toronto office in order to better serve its growing customer base in Canada. With industry analyst firm Gartner predicting the worldwide master data management (MDM) software revenue to reach $3.2 billion by 2015, Stibo Systems accelerated the opening of its newest office to better serve the needs of their Canadian customers.
- The new Canadian office is located at 151 Yonge Street, Suite 1100, Toronto, ON M5C 2W7 and brings the total number of worldwide locations to 16.
- Leading retail, manufacturing and distribution giants throughout Canada have selected Stibo Systems to manage their critical master data and enterprise information assets including Best Buy Canada, Mountain Equipment Co-op, Spaenaur Inc. and Sears Canada.
- Stibo Systems STEP technology is used to improve an organization's operational performance by providing a single authoritative view of master data that leads to increased revenue, improved eCommerce and multi-channel sales performance, and reduced data errors that result in better customer service levels and over-all business intelligence.
- The Toronto office will be managed by Erin Burrell, Director, Canada.
- “Creating an impressive multichannel experience for our customers is Best Buy Canada’s number one goal, and we remain committed to meeting their needs both online and in the store,” said Robert Pearson, Vice President of eCommerce at Best Buy Canada. “Leveraging Stibo Systems' deep experience and its proven Master Data Management platform, we can ensure success in achieving our eCommerce objectives and, more importantly, continue to meet the unique and growing needs of our customers.”
About Stibo Systems
Stibo Systems gives data direction by providing organizations with a leading multidomain master data management (MDM) solution. Stibo Systems enables organizations to better manage enterprise intelligence on a global scale, improve sales, and quickly adjust to changes in business requirements. Stibo Systems’ STEP technology is a flexible, uniform MDM solution that provides a single trusted source of operational information for the entire enterprise. Stibo Systems offers deep industry-specific solutions, engineered, and supported to meet the strategic information needs of global customers including: GE, Sears, Siemens, Target, and Thule. Stibo Systems is a subsidiary of the privately held Stibo A/S group, originally founded in 1794 with corporate headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark. For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher