|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 06:38 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmb49j/case_study) has announced the addition of the "Case Study: yuMobile (Essar Telecom) selects a pre-integrated CRM/billing platform for Kenyan greenfield operation" report to their offering.
For greenfield operations, choosing best-of-suite rather than best-of-breed solutions can enable significant cost savings in terms of upfront solution licensing costs and integration costs.
yuMobile launched a greenfield mobile operation in Kenya in 2008. It looked for a cost-effective solution for CRM and billing that could be quickly implemented, and decided on a pre-integrated CRM/billing system.
This case study provides:
- A description of the operator description and analysis of the project business drivers
- A brief description of the operations and software strategy
- A deployment summary
- Key business benefits and learnings.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmb49j/case_study
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher