|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 06:19 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4r42b/case_study) has announced the addition of the "Case Study: Eircom Is Investing In Analytics To Improve Customer Experience And Drive Growth" report to their offering.
Eircom, Ireland's largest telecoms operator, has decided to make significant investment in analytics improve customer experience and drive growth. In the customer domain, analytics is intended to support multiple use cases from campaign management to competitive analysis, unlocking opportunities for growth and enabling the company to better understand the needs and behaviour of its customers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4r42b/case_study
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks