|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 03:01 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA, and LIEGE, BELGIUM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- MDxHealth SA (EURONEXT BRUSSELS: MDXH), a leading molecular diagnostic company that develops and commercializes epigenetic tests to support cancer diagnosis and treatment, today announced that Dr. Jan Groen, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Monday, February 11th 2013 at 3.00 pm Eastern Time at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York, NY.
About the BIO CEO & Investors Conference
The Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference is the largest investor conference focused on established and emerging publicly traded biotech companies. This year's conference will feature corporate presentations from more than 130 leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. The presenting companies consist of a selection of mid- to large-cap established public companies from around the globe, who typically have a clinical stage program centered around therapeutics, molecular diagnostics, or a platform technology, as well as an upcoming clinical, regulatory, or corporate catalyst. More information on the conference can be found at www.bio.org.
MDxHealth is a molecular diagnostics company that develops and commercializes advanced epigenetic tests for cancer assessment and the personalized treatment of patients. The company's first commercial product, the ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer test, has been shown to help distinguish patients who have a true-negative biopsy from those who may have occult cancer. MDxHealth helps to address a large and growing unmet medical need for better cancer diagnosis and treatment information. The company has a proprietary platform and a strong epigenetic product pipeline focused on the development of products for brain and lung cancers. The company is based in Irvine, California with a European headquarters in Liege, Belgium. For more information visit MDxHealth website at www.mdxhealth.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements and estimates with respect to the anticipated future performance of MDxHealth and the market in which it operates. Such statements and estimates are based on assumptions and assessments of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which were deemed reasonable but may not prove to be correct. Actual events are difficult to predict, may depend upon factors that are beyond the company's control, and may turn out to be materially different. MDxHealth expressly disclaims any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements in this release to reflect any change in its expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based unless required by law or regulation.
BIO CEO ENG : http://hugin.info/137314/R/1675036/545586.pdf
Dr Jan Groen
US: +1 949 812 6979
BE: +32 4 364 20 70
UK: +44 20 7318 2955
US: +1 646 378 2952
Cell: +44 7968 022075
The Trout Group
US : + 1 646 378 2952
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London