|By Marketwired .||
|February 3, 2013 11:30 PM EST||
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/03/13 -- Prima BioMed Ltd (ASX: PRR) (NASDAQ: PBMD) (ISIN: US74154B2034) ("Prima", "the Company") announces that two abstracts related to research and development of CVac have been accepted by the International Society for Cellular Therapy (ISCT) for presentation at its 19th annual meeting in Auckland, New Zealand from 22-25 April 2013.
The two poster presentations are;
- "Qualification of an intracellular cytokine staining (ICS) assay to evaluate mucin 1-specific T cell responses in ovarian cancer patients treated with CVac immunotherapy" by Dr. Sharron Gargosky et al.; and
- "Qualification of the COSTIM assay to determine potency and use in clinical trials" by Dr. Michael Buchholtz et al.
Dr. Gargosky's poster will describe the use of intracellular cytokine staining (ICS) assays to measure mucin 1-specific T cells in patient's peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC). Dr. Buchholtz's poster will describe the process of developing and qualifying the COSTIM assay to assess the potency of a product like CVac.
Both posters will be presented during the Immunotherapy, Regenerative Medicine, Translational Process Development and Gene Therapy session on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm.
About Prima BioMed
Prima BioMed is a globally active biotechnology company. As a leader in personalized bio-therapeutic products for cancer, Prima is dedicated to leveraging its current technology and expertise to develop innovative treatment options for patients and to maximize value to shareholders. Prima's lead product is CVac, an autologous dendritic cell product currently in clinical trials for ovarian cancer patients who are in remission.
For further information please contact:
Ms. Jessica Brown
Prima BioMed Ltd.
+1 (919) 710-9061
Mr. James Moses
+61 (0) 420 991 574
Mr. Axel Muhlhaus
+49 (0) 69 905505-52
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks