|By Business Wire||
|February 3, 2013 10:00 PM EST||
From the Centina Systems press office:
What: Anand Gonuguntla, Centina Systems’ Co-Founder and CEO, will speak at TM Forum’s Middle East Summit being held in Dubai, U.A.E.
Where: The Middle East Summit will take place at the Grosvenor House, Dubai, U.A.E., February 4-5.
When: Mr. Gonuguntla will speak on Tuesday, February 5, at 10:15 a.m. GST.
Details: In his presentation entitled “Boosting Customer Experience with Innovative Next Generation Service Assurance,” Mr. Gonuguntla will focus on:
- Identifying challenges to enable outstanding services to customers
- End-to-end service visualization and monitoring to maintain the highest level of service availability and customer satisfaction
- Enabling flexibility to support on-demand changes for new services
Centina Systems will be exhibiting at the Middle East Summit (Booth #3). To schedule a meeting with Mr. Gonuguntla at the event, please contact Lyndsay Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Centina Systems
Centina Systems' innovation is redefining Service Assurance and helping service providers succeed in today’s highly competitive landscape. Based in Plano, TX, Centina Systems provides Service Assurance and Service Quality Management solutions for communications service providers globally. The company is focused on helping operators enhance the customer experience, while at the same time improving their operations through increased agility and faster time to market of new services. For more information, visit www.centinasystems.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher