|By Marketwired .||
|February 3, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO and CHICAGO, ILLINOIS -- (Marketwire) -- 02/03/13 -- Football fans across North America will have the opportunity to see BMO's latest television advertisements during the broadcast of the Super Bowl on Sunday.
The Canadian advertisement for BMO Bank of Montreal, entitled "Great Feeling" in English and "Profitez" in French, will appear across the country in both languages. Meanwhile, the broadcast premiere of the U.S. advertisement for BMO Harris Bank, entitled "Dream Home", will appear in seven key U.S. markets: Chicago, Green Bay/Appleton, Madison, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Minneapolis/St. Paul and Phoenix. These locations represent approximately 10 per cent of the U.S. viewing audience.
"This is an exciting opportunity for BMO," said Doug Stotz, Chief Marketing Officer, BMO Financial Group. "It puts our brand in front of a fantastic number of customers and prospects on both sides of the border. BMO has been growing in these U.S. markets, where people love their football."
Last year, 111.3 million people tuned into the Super Bowl in the U.S. - the largest number of viewers for a single telecast in U.S. history. A further 7 million watched the game in Canada.
The advertisements can be viewed at the following YouTube links:
Great Feeling (Canada English): http://youtu.be/qgenK00OAKg.
Profitez (Canada French): http://youtu.be/7tkhDbu3aSY.
Dream Home (U.S.): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvyTc4RrQN4.
Super Bowl is a registered trademark of the National Football League.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks