|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 05:49 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Lions Gate Metals Inc. (TSX VENTURE:LGM) ("Lions Gate" or the "Company") announces the resignations of Mr. Richard Schroeder from the Company's Board of Directors, and of Mr. Paul Sarjeant from the position of Chief Operating Officer.
Commenting on the resignations of Mr. Schroeder and Mr. Sarjeant, Mr. Arni Johannson stated, "As the focus at Lions Gate shifts to the advancement of the Poplar Project with our new option partner, the Company continues to streamline its operations. We thank Mr. Schroeder and Mr. Sarjeant for their contributions to the Company and wish them every success in their future endeavours."
Lions Gate Metals Inc. is a Canadian company with an attractive share structure, listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Currently debt-free, with projects in British Columbia, Canada, Lions Gate is actively seeking new global opportunities in the commodities space.
Sincerely on behalf of the Board of Directors,
Arni Johannson, CEO & Chair
Lions Gate Metals Inc.
THIS PRESS RELEASE INCLUDES FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS OR INFORMATION. ALL STATEMENTS OTHER THAN STATEMENTS OF HISTORICAL FACT INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, STATEMENTS REGARDING FUTURE PLANS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE COMPANY ARE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS THAT INVOLVE VARIOUS RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES. THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT SUCH STATEMENTS WILL PROVE TO BE ACCURATE AND ACTUAL RESULTS AND FUTURE EVENTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE ANTICIPATED IN SUCH STATEMENTS. IMPORTANT FACTORS THAT COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THE COMPANY'S PLANS OR EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE AVAILABILITY OF CAPITAL AND FINANCING IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPANY'S PROPOSED PRIVATE PLACEMENT, GENERAL ECONOMIC, MARKET OR BUSINESS CONDITIONS, REGULATORY CHANGES, TIMELINES OF GOVERNMENT OR REGULATORY APPROVALS AND OTHER RISKS DETAILED HEREIN AND FROM TIME TO TIME IN THE FILINGS MADE BY THE COMPANY. ACCORDINGLY, READERS ARE ADVISED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE ON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS OR INFORMATION.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Lions Gate Metals Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London