|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
PCM, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCMI) a leading technology solutions provider, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Frank Khulusi, and its Chief Financial Officer, Brandon LaVerne, will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Annual Technology Conference on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 10:20am PT, in the Terrace Room at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, California.
The presentation will be webcast and will be available at the PCM investor relations website at investor.pcm.com
About PCM, Inc.
PCM, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is a leading technology solutions provider to small and medium sized businesses, mid-market and enterprise customers, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. In the 12 months ended September 30, 2012, we generated approximately $1.5 billion in revenue and now have approximately 2,900 employees, over 68% of which are in sales or service positions. For more information please visit investor.pcm.com or call (310) 354-5600.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks