|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
Brady Corporation (NYSE: BRC), will announce its fiscal 2013 second quarter financial results on Thursday, February 21, 2013. A conference call will be held beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET (9:30 a.m. Central Time) Thursday, February 21, 2013. Internet users will be able to access the webcast and PowerPoint presentation at www.bradycorp.com live and in replay.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Its products include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately 6,900 people in operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions. Brady’s fiscal 2012 sales were approximately $1.32 billion.
More information is available on the Internet at www.bradycorp.com
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson Reuters’ individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via StreetEvents (www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher