|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 05:00 PM EST||
TORONTO and TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Cott Corporation (NYSE: COT) (TSX: BCB) announced today that the Company will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 29, 2012 financial results before the markets open on Friday, February 15, 2013.
Cott will host a conference call, to be simultaneously webcast, on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. A question and answer session will follow management's presentation. To participate, please call the following numbers:
Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Earnings Conference Call
North America: (877) 407-8031
International: (201) 689-8031
This is a live, listen-only dial-in telephone line.
A live audio webcast will be available through the Company's website at http://www.cott.com. The webcast will be recorded and archived for playback on the investor relations section of the website for two weeks following the event.
About Cott Corporation
Cott is one of the world's largest producers of beverages on behalf of retailers, brand owners and distributors. Cott produces multiple types of beverages in a variety of packaging formats and sizes, including carbonated soft drinks, 100% shelf stable juice and juice-based products, clear, still and sparkling flavored waters, energy products, sports products, new age beverages, and ready-to-drink teas, as well as alcoholic beverages for brand owners. Cott's large manufacturing footprint, substantial research and development capability and high-level of quality and customer service enables Cott to offer its customers a strong value-added proposition of low cost, high quality products. With approximately 4,000 employees, Cott operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Mexico. Cott also develops and manufactures beverage concentrates which it exports to over 50 countries around the world.
Michael C. Massi
Tel: (813) 313-1786
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks