|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 04:40 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Cartier Iron Corporation (CNSX:CFE) ("Cartier Iron" or the "Company"), (formerly Northfield Metals Inc.), is pleased to announce that it has retained Independent Trading Group Inc. ("ITG") to provide market making services. The market making service will be undertaken by ITG in compliance with the guidelines of the Canadian National Stock Exchange ("CNSX"). ITG will buy and sell shares of Cartier Iron on the CNSX for the purpose of maintaining an orderly trading market or providing liquidity in the Company's shares.
The term of the agreement is one year, beginning February 1, 2013 and may be terminated by either party by providing 30 days' notice. In connection with the agreement 50,000 options were granted to ITG, entitling ITG to purchase 50,000 shares of Cartier Iron at an exercise price of $0.35 for a five year term, subject to the terms and conditions of the Company's stock option plan.
The Company and ITG are unrelated and unaffiliated entities.
ITG specializes in market making. ITG has been providing its market making services to companies ranging from TSX Venture Exchange listed companies to certain of Canada's largest publicly traded companies for over 20 years.
ITG is a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF), and is a member of all Canadian Stock Exchanges and Alternative Trading Systems.
For further information on ITG, please contact: 416.941.0046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cartier Iron Corporation
Cartier Iron is a junior exploration company focused on discovering and developing iron resources in the province of Quebec. The Company's projects include the Borel River Property in the Ungava Bay region of northern Quebec, and the optioned Gagnon Holdings in the southern Labrador Trough, in northeastern Quebec.
Statements in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" and readers are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and that actual developments or results, may vary materially from those in these "forward-looking statements".
The CNSX has not reviewed nor accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Cartier Iron Corporation
President & Director
Cartier Iron Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks