|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 03:14 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vswvc/opportunities_in) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in Broadband Leasing 2013" report to their offering.
Opportunities in Broadband Leasing, a new market study that surveys growing opportunities in bandwidth leasing. The report discusses the imminent shortage of available wireless bandwidth and explores the sources of that shortage in terms of the explosive growth in wireless data traffic, and analyzes individual markets contributing to that growth in demand. Discussion of the growth and development of today's wireless networks includes new technologies such as 4G and LTE, and the offloading of data traffic off of cellular networks and onto WiFi and other types of networks.
Established fixed wired broadband (optical fiber, DSL, cable) markets are analyzed, along with the leasing opportunities already established in dark fiber and wavelength services. Finally, wireless technologies, particularly millimeter waves and TV white space, are presented with a thorough analysis of the markets available to them, in terms of both system sales and leasing opportunities.
The report separates hype from reality and assesses the dramatically changing landscape facing telecommunications providers, and the opportunities for them and others who are prepared to address the dramatic opportunities now emerging. Forecasts are supplied for demand in data traffic and systems sales, under current conditions going out to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1 Background - The Bandwidth Crunch
Part 2 Demand Drivers
Part 3 Rural Broadband & Reaching Underserved Markets
Part 4 Evolution & Options in Today's Wireless Networks
Part 5 Mobile Data Offloading
Part 6 Fixed Wired Broadband
Part 7 Dark Fiber & Wavelength Services
Part 8 The Opportunities: TV White Space
Part 9 The Opportunities: Millimeter Waves
Part 10 Wireless Bandwidth Leasing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vswvc/opportunities_in
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher