|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 02:50 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Front Street Flow-Through 2011-I Limited Partnership (the "2011-I Partnership") and Front Street Flow-Through 2011-II Limited Partnership (the "2011-II Partnership") announced today that they had completed the direct and indirect tax-deferred transfer of the assets of the 2011-I Partnership and the 2011-II Partnership (the "Mutual Fund Rollover Transaction") into Front Street Mutual Funds Limited (the "Rollover Fund"), as discussed in their press release of January 7, 2013. The Partnerships are being dissolved effective on or about February 8, 2013.
Class B Shares of the Front Street Resource Class of Front Street Mutual Funds Limited ("Fund Shares") were issued at $7.3776 each.
The final net asset value per 2011-I Partnership unit was $9.2404. 2011-I Partnership units were converted at the rate of 1.252494 Fund Shares for each 2011-I Partnership unit.
The final net asset value per 2011-II Partnership unit was $11.0731. 2011-II Partnership units were converted at the rate of 1.500908 Fund Shares for each 2011-II Partnership unit.
The Fund Shares will offer daily liquidity through FundServ as soon as possible after the rollover, once the individual holders' investment advisor has reconciled the positions with FundServ, under FundServ Code "FSC 401".
Additional Information: The prospectus in respect of the Fund Share distribution is available to limited partners of the Partnerships on SEDAR, at www.frontstreetcapital.com, through their broker, or by calling Front Street at 1-800-513-2832.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks