|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 02:33 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 --
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
As the deep freeze of winter extends its grip, Sunwing is offering travellers our "Last Chance to Thaw Out Specials" featuring deals on all inclusive vacation packages with savings up to 30%.
This limited time offer is valid until February 8 and applies to departures between February 19 and March 31, 2013 at participating hotels. Sunwing suggests booking soon as space is selling fast at many of our prime resorts.
All Sunwing vacations include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, visit your travel agent.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130201-LastChance800.jpg.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?