|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 02:20 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klx8gd/fiber_optic) has announced the addition of the "Fiber Optic Components - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Fiber Optic Components in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Fiber Optic Connectorsr, Fiber Optic Couplers, Fiber Optic Transmitters/Receivers, Fiber Optic Amplifiers, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends/Factors
3. Industry Structure
4. Market Structure
5. Environmental Analysis
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Technology Developments
8. Competing Technologies
9. New Applications
10. Product Launches/Developments
11. Product Introductions/Innovations - A Historic Perspective Builder
12. Recent Industry Activity
13. Strategic Corporate Developments - A Historic Perspective Builder
14. Focus On Select Players
15. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 383 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Advanced Cable Systems Corp.
- Agilent Technologies
- Amphenol Corporation
- Avago Technologies ARRIS Group
- Corning Cable Systems
- Furukawa Electric
- Hirose Electric
- Hitachi Cable
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry
- JDS Uniphase Corp.
- Methode Electronics
- Sterlite Optical Technologies
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- TE Connectivity
- Tyco Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klx8gd/fiber_optic
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks