|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 02:02 PM EST||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Mass Relevance, the technology leader in social curation and integration, today announced that TaylorMade-adidas Golf has launched a Mosaic-styled social hub utilizing the Mass Relevance platform. Through Mass Relevance, TaylorMade offers consumers an engaging, interactive online destination that integrates real-time, brand-relevant social content from Twitter and Instagram.
The social hub experience -- which encourages participation and motivates visitors to join in the conversation -- includes editorial content from the brand along with Mass Relevance visualizations such as polls, photo walls and spotlight Tweets, all curated and re-displayed in real time.
"Through Mass Relevance, TaylorMade is able to integrate the most relevant and compelling social content from multiple sources into a single destination for consumers," said Sam Decker, founder and CEO of Mass Relevance. "The Mosaic social hub goes beyond simple streams to create dynamic visualizations that encourage content generation and amplification, and brings the TaylorMade brand to life in a new way. We're very excited to work with TaylorMade on this experience to drive social engagement."
The Mass Relevance platform breaks down the silo between social media and brand advertising to offer a new way to inspire consumers and bring their experiences into the center of the brand. Through Mass Relevance, brands can spark and guide consumer conversation by leveraging social media curated from sources such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Google+.
Experiences created on the Mass Relevance platform are:
- Safe: Brands can now easily inspire consumers to generate and share relevant word of mouth from multiple mediums within a single, controlled experience that can be displayed across any digital endpoint.
- Relevant: Real-time social content is updated based on automated rules or hand moderation to create a continuously fresh user experience.
- Sharable: Both editorial brand content and user-generated content can be shared socially. Visualizations built into the experience facilitate content generation, enabling people to Tweet, post, or comment through the social platform of choice without leaving the branded site.
About Mass Relevance
Based in Austin, Tex., Mass Relevance enables entertainment, media, retail, and manufacturing brands to drive real-time social engagement through social curation and integration. In the past nine months alone, Mass Relevance has delivered more than three billion pieces of social content to multiple digital surfaces (curated from over nine billion pieces flowing through the Mass Relevance platform) to support iconic events like the Super Bowl and Academy Awards, launches such as The Avengers and Madonna MDNA, and television phenoms American Idol, X-Factor, WWE and The Voice. The company serves more than 150 clients including "Big Four" television networks, seven of the top 10 2011 cable networks, as well as top brands like Target, Cisco, Ford, Samsung, New York Giants, Pepsi, Purell and Victoria's Secret.
About the adidas Group
The adidas Group is one of the global leaders within the sporting goods industry, offering a broad range of products around the core brands: adidas, Reebok, TaylorMade, Rockport and Reebok-CCM Hockey. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group has more than 46,000 employees and generated sales of over EUR 13 billion in 2011.
About TaylorMade-adidas Golf
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company sells golf clubs, balls, clothing and accessories under the TaylorMade, adidas Golf, Adams and Ashworth brands. TaylorMade-adidas Golf Company posted 2011 sales of over EUR 1.0 billion.
Brady PR for Mass Relevance
Email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher