|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 02:00 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 --
Event: Canadian Food Inspection Agency Technical Briefing: Management of Infectious Salmon Anaemia (ISA) in Atlantic Canada When: February 01, 2013 at 15:00 (EST) Present: Paul Mayers, Associate VP of Programs, CFIA Dr. Martine Dubuc, Chief Food Safety Officer for Canada, CFIA
CFIA representatives will be on hand to provide a briefing on the Agency's approach to managing infectious salmon anaemia in Atlantic Canada.
A question and answer session for the media will follow the update. Please be prepared to provide your name and affiliation.
Teleconference phone number: 1-877-413-4814
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London