|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 01:49 PM EST||
CHICO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Star Nutrition, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: STAU), a California-based diversified health and wellness industry firm, announces that they will be exhibiting at ISPO Munich where they will display their latest Incrediwear products, including the new Shredder line created with snowboarding pioneer Terje Haakonsen. Considered by many to be the leading international sports business trade show, IPSO Munich will bring more than 2,300 industry exhibitors together for a four-day event starting February 3, 2013.
"All of the major industry players are at this trade show, it's a very big event," said Jackson Corley, CEO of Star Nutrition. "We've been developing many extraordinary new products, like the Shredder line that Terje worked with us on. And our products are getting great reviews, such as the recent article in this month's Cycling Weekly."
Star Nutrition's Incrediwear products are made with Nano bamboo charcoal, Geranium, or a combination of both materials. Their proven Anion technology releases negative ions which energize the body's cellular walls, causing them to vibrate, and providing the wearer with many health benefits.
"Medical professionals and pro athletes love that our products are able to increase athletic performance and accelerate recovery after workouts or injury," said Corley.
Incrediwear products also increase blood circulation, improve range of motion, and reduce fatigue and inflammation. The comfortable fabric wicks away moisture and keeps the wearer thermo-regulated.
About Star Nutrition, Inc.
California-based Star Nutrition is a publicly traded company (PINKSHEETS: STAU) that prides itself on providing innovative, over-the-counter health care products. The company's products include Incredisocks, Rx Diabetic socks, Incredibraces, Increditec, and Incredisoles. Its mission is to focus on producing products that will enhance the lives and wellness of its customers.
Join the Incrediwear community at Facebook.com/Incrediwear and @Incrediwear.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher