|By Elizabeth White||
|February 9, 2013 01:15 PM EST||
With more than 23,000 customers around the world, a software defect in any of Novell's products has far-reaching ramifications. With a globally distributed development operation, Novell needed a flexible static analysis solution that could be used by its dispersed internal development teams and partners.
Download this case study to learn why Novell chose Coverity for its Static Analysis solution.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks