|By Marketwire .||
|February 1, 2013 12:31 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Family law attorney DEBRA OPRI, famous for the Anna Nicole Smith paternity case, the paternity case involving David Caruso, and most recently for her representation of Kevin Hart in his divorce, noted, "Dan Marino's biggest fumble? Dropping the ball on his secret paternity deal. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger's secret child scandal, the media is hungering for yet another lust-filled paternity web of intrigue," in reaction to yesterday's New York Post story on Dan Marino's secret love child.
Opri adds, "The big question everyone should be asking is 'who leaked this confidential arrangement?' And if the leak originated with the former CBS employee, did she violate any agreement with Marino such that she now loses money on her million dollar baby?" Opri thinks that's a distinct possibility. "In instances like this, the written agreement will govern. If she was forbidden to speak about it, she's got problems going forward."
As for Dan Marino, Opri continues, "Stories like this are not uncommon but where there is a celebrity, a long-term marriage, and children involved there may be serious aftershocks for Marino. But for now, the affair and his being with a woman in the TV world, spells a lot of 'candy' for the media on the eve of the Big Game Weekend and this former NFL QB's dirty linen will most certainly be the 'sweetest' topic of the weekend."
The widely-recognized female litigation attorney is famous for her high-profile cases including the Anna Nicole Smith paternity case, David Hasselhoff divorce battle, and for the Michael Jackson molestation trial when she represented Joe and Katharine Jackson as to their parental interests in the case, and the James Brown sexual harassment trial. Honored by the Los Angeles Times as one of 'Los Angeles Women's Leaders in the Law,' Opri has for more than 20 years distinguished herself from many other media attorneys in that she actually litigates her own cases, many of which are under the glare of the media spotlight.
DISCLAIMER: All allegations, facts, opinions and claims expressed in media releases about our clients and their associates are not necessarily the views of LUCK Media & Marketing, Inc. We are solely distributing the information in good faith on behalf of our clients.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2217833
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks