|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 12:12 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Advantex Marketing International Inc. (CNSX:ADX) ("Advantex"), a leading specialist in merchant funding and loyalty marketing programs, today announced that it has acquired all of Futura Loyalty Group Inc.'s ("Futura") Aeroplan Channel Marketing assets as per Futura's restructuring under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act.
"We are pleased to complete this transaction, which has allowed us to bolster Advantex's existing merchant portfolio," said Kelly Ambrose, President and Chief Executive Officer of Advantex.
About Advantex Marketing International Inc.
Advantex is a specialist in the marketing services industry. Advantex partners with CIBC, and Aeroplan. On a combined basis, Advantex has contractual marketing access to more than five million Canadian consumers with above-average personal and household income. Advantex's merchant partner base currently consists of over 1,300 merchants operating restaurants; golf courses; independent inns, resorts and selected hotels; spas; retailers of men's and ladies fashion, footwear and accessories; retailers of sporting goods; florists and garden centres; book and newspaper stores; health and beauty centres; dry cleaners; gift stores; and home decor; many of which are leaders in their respective categories. Advantex is traded on the Canadian National Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADX". For additional information on Advantex, please visit www.advantex.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks