|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 12:09 PM EST||
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 --
Thursday, February 7, 2013, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, Calif
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center Monitoring and Asset Management
- Data Center Capacity Management
- DCIM Solutions
- Legacy Data Center Challenges
- Jon Langshaw, Director, Product Management, Compute & Data Infrastructure (CDI) at eBay
- Lane Patterson, CTO at Equinix
- Walt Otis, Manager, North American Data Center Operations at Robert Half International
- Jeff Routledge, Director, Data Center Operations at Box
- Kevin Barney, Data Center Manager at the University of San Francisco
- Michael Donahue, Cooling Business Development Manager at Schneider Electric
- Calvin Nicholson, Senior Director of Software and Firmware at Server Technology
The Data Center Case Studies track will focus on data center lifecycle case studies and provide insight into environmental and operational challenges and successes. End-users from enterprise data centers and colocation facilities will discuss best practices relating to power and capacity management, restoring legacy data centers and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM).
For additional information and to register, please visit http://www.teladatatcc.com.
About The Technology Convergence Conference
TELADATA's Technology Convergence Conference focuses on providing an environment where IT, facilities and data center professionals can assemble to exchange ideas and best practices relating to the latest technologies in data centers, IT infrastructure, audiovisual and monitoring systems. Expert speakers and resources offer delegates critical information and in-the-trenches tactics to deal effectively with key issues affecting facilities and data centers.
Additional information on the conference can be found at http://www.teladatatcc.com.
TELADATA earned its leadership position through twenty-five years of consulting on complex IT infrastructure, data center, audiovisual and monitoring projects. As a project manager and advocate, TELADATA guides its clients every step of the way, from discovery to implementation. TELADATA makes a conscious effort to create collaborative partnerships with all project stakeholders, including IT managers, facilities managers, architects, facilities management firms, general contractors, telephone companies and other vendors, to ensure a seamless transition.
Additional information on TELADATA can be found at http://www.teladata.com.
Milldam Public Affairs LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher