|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 11:39 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- We are pleased to announce the launch of BridgingFactor Inc., a specialist in business cash flow solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises. Its product portfolio includes factoring/receivable finance, purchase order and inventory finance, as well as term financing secured by fixed assets. BridgingFactor offers its clients professional service, no minimum terms and there are never any hidden charges or additional fees.
Kevin Westfall, Director states "As a financier that focuses on providing working capital for small to medium sized businesses, BridgingFactor is able to support our client's growth opportunities in an environment where capital is scarce." Westfall continues, "Our straightforward approach and truly flexible solutions helps set us apart."
For more information on BridgingFactor, visit www.bridgingfactor.ca.
BridgingFactor is your bridge to cash flow freedom!
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks