|By Business Wire||
|February 1, 2013 11:09 AM EST||
DISYS announces today their Future 50 Award win, an awards program created and facilitated by Washington SmartCEO Magazine. This is the company’s second time being a recipient of this award, which recognizes the fastest-growing companies in the DC metro area based on employee and revenue growth over the past three years. DISYS received this acknowledgement in 2011, and has expanded their employee base and revenues, remaining among the fastest growing companies in the DC area. DISYS was recognized last night at the Washington SmartCEO Future 50 event, which took place at the Sheraton Premiere at Tyson’s Corner.
Since 2009, DISYS’ revenues have grown by 112% and the firm has extended its footprint by 8 domestic and 10 international offices. Through acquisitions and the formation of an R&D arm, DISYS Labs, DISYS has expanded their service offerings and are able to deliver an array of IT solutions at high value to their clients. Much of DISYS’ growth is contributed to their participation in investment groups, focus on job creation, breaking into new markets, and growing their offerings with current clients.
“Our growth has been vital to our goals as a company,” said DISYS CEO, Mahfuz Ahmed. “It is always nice to be acknowledged for our efforts in job creation and growth. We are excited about building upon our existing relationships with our clients, and breaking into new markets.”
About Washington SmartCEO Magazine
Washington SmartCEO Magazine is a regional “growing company” publication aimed at providing resources each month to help educate, motivate, and inspire Washington’s decision-makers. The publication’s readers range from younger, dynamic companies to established, multi-generational, family-owned firms. For more information, visit www.smartceo.com.
About Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)
DISYS is an ISO 9001:2008-certified IT staffing and consulting company serving Fortune 500 and other global-scale enterprises worldwide. DISYS delivers strategic value by understanding and responding to a client’s environment, problems, and challenges either by assembling the most highly talented team for any job or delivering more comprehensive, cost-effective IT solutions. Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS has nearly doubled in revenues over the past three years, and currently ranks as the second-fastest growing company in the staffing industry among companies with revenues exceeding $100 million. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide. To learn more about DISYS, visit www.disys.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London